Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Oh, Mr. Sun ... was it something I said?

No, it's not called "being lazy", it's more "huh, I was going through some old posts that never made it out of the 'draft saved' folder but were pretty much ready to be published" and then published them. This one I think is from late May/June 2010:

Ho-hum-humdrum... feeling a little under the weather lately? Me too. While I love the rain as much as any other water-drinking air-breathing self-disrespecting mammal (vampires excluded) the overcast sky is starting to take its toll on my disposition. So, instead of moping around and wearing my best scowl - slouchy shoulders, and shuffling feet included - I set out to make myself laugh. Let me share this journey with you. 
*Note: I have intentionally excluded the trip to Candy Mountain, the Crabby Patty and the Banana Guard. (Batteries not included). (>.<) 
(here's the link in case you were wondering about that last part: Banana Guard FAQ)

Stage One: The Magnetic Thingies Are Fun-E ...



(Stage 1.5: That Guy's Pants)
At some point in every person's life, there comes a time when they will have the misfortune of being subjected to "That Guy". Yes, that lecture-crashing pleb who not only sits in front of you only to clasp his hands behind his head (and thus effectively block the entire front of the room from your view) but who also has the generosity to share with you the inner-contents of his neck acne. You haven't yet? Well, maybe I'm just lucky... To continue: Furthermore, I lament that should this guy insist upon sitting the front of me, he should, at the very least, have the courtesy to NOT have pants so TIGHT that they give me a wedgie just by looking at it! Whatever happened to the good 'ole days of low-riders and skater pants? *this is a joke* (because happy-face boxers were no good either) At any rate, dude, as much as you vex me, I still find you amuseing. Keep up the good work and, uh, might want to change that Hannah-Montana ringtone in case your phone goes off in class again...


Stage Two: ... and So Is My Spam

In 2011: Wow, 2010 was a good year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment