Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Bunny Videos

from the "The secret to humor is surpise" Facebook page
Hey guys! 
Guess what? I have an exam tomorrow, sooo... it's time to blog, haha!! 


*serious face*


You might be thinking: surely you can't be serious?


I would say: I am serious and don't call me Shirley.

And he would say: 


Today, I was not watching cat videos on YouTube (that's for next week's exams ... in actuality, I don't watch a lot of cat videos on YouTube), 

This is true
but I came across a bunny video on a friends wall (his girlfriend posted it), and then Xiaxue, who is AWESOME and the funniest blogger I've come across, recently bought a baby Holland Lop Bunny.

Exhibit A: Bunny in a Shower





Exhibit B: Xiaxue falls victim to my awesome timing 
(pause button for the win) 
My sense of timing is so bad... it's good B|


Her Holland Lop Bunny
I didn't just "lol" at this, I actually laughed out loud. Xiaxue's real name is Wendy, I'll just call her Wendy for simplicity's sake.


Then..

Some random stuff I saw on my home feed ... kinda like the random stuff you find at the bottom of your backpack like little bits of gum wrappers and striped paperclips...

The Worlds Fastest Clapper 

(imagine that conversation, eh?: 
"Who are YOU?" 
"I'm the worlds fastest clapper" *YEEEAAHHH!!!*)


Now, tell me you didn't try to clap like him after watching this!! :P


Lol, can you imagine this guy at a concert? xD


I'm going to leave you with this nice little tongue-twister couresty of Arrested Development:
Tobias Fünke
... I momentarily entertained the notion of renaming my blog, but then I realized that it just sounded like I was saying "the blah blah blah blah blah". Scratch that idea.

Cheers!
iKaria


 

No comments:

Post a Comment