Sunday, August 14, 2011

Keep Calm and Wait for Pictures of Bing

"Family Life!"
Mamma Kate and Baby Bing ^_^


This picture is from Matt's Twitter feed. Here's the direct link: http://yfrog.com/klglluej
Check out his yfrog profile for more photos :D


.......

EPIC FACEPALM
actually, it's more epic than just a palm but I don't condone self-flagellation. 


For the better part of the summer I was under the impression that blogger had changed the formatting abilities for posting. I could no longer directly add YouTube videos (but I still figured out how to add them myself, WINNING), create hyperlinks, choose fonts, center paragraphs, ect... and then today (actually, as I was trying to center the picture of baby Bing) I got fed up.

And at the same time common sense dropped a coconut on my head.
The exchange went something like:



Me: RAAWWRRRWRWRWRWRWRW!!!! Why can not I center photo???

Common sense: Exhibit A = "edit html" tab on post...
Me: aaarrrrrrrrrrgghghhhhhhhh! 
Common sense: *clears throat* Umm, EXCUSE ME. Exhibit B = "compose" tab 
Me: !!! Huh? ... 
OHFORTHELOVEOF#%$@$#

Well, that's how my retrospective is saying it happened anyways.
 YAY! I can post normally again!

Here's a nice picture of Dom just for the heck of it:

iKaria

No comments:

Post a Comment