Saturday, August 6, 2011

ALBUM VI

(HAWT)
*This picture is the (epic) result of random pause-button-pressing.

WHOA NELLY! I was thisclose to posting on facebook when my little blogging conscience bit my finger and said:
"HEY YOU." รต_o

*MUSE UPDATE ALERT*
(okayyy it's old news but new to this page!)

I got all ambitious on iTunes last night and downloaded all the Muse podcasts (for FREEEEE!) and found this little gem which, as a self proclaimed Muse fan, I really should have been on top of when it first came out:


YAY!

Certainly sounds more promising (and MUSE-y) than those lullaby rumours.

Don't get me started on Bingham... YO MATT. IMMA LETCHU FINISH BUT BINGHAM IS ONE OF THE CRAZIEST BABY NAMES OF ALL TIME!
Bingham 'Bing' Hawn Bellamy *sigh*
I hope he doesn't get beat up in school.

But back to the point of this post - I was thinking, "Hmm, Justice? Sounds familiar" Well. It was:


I like the music video...mostly.

I love YouTube comments:

Just imagine what Matt's sunglasses would look like if he were performing a song like this...

Toodles!
iKaria

No comments:

Post a Comment