Friday, June 17, 2011

Bif Naked

Robert Graves said "I, Claudius". She said "I Bificus".
I say, she'd kick his butt easily.
There I was, surfing the web without purpose and feeling lost when *WHAM* an old name hit me from out of the blue... BIF NAKED. Now, maybe I'm a product of the 90s but I remember hearing her music on the radio and I definitely remember jamming out to "Tango Shoes" when it came out in 2001. Listening to her again is like a breath of grungy air from my past.


Bif makes everything better, clearly.

I remember this song, but I don't think I knew it was Bif back then. This is a remix by The Boomtang Boys (circa 1998) but it's the version that I remember hearing and I like it better than the original :D
Spaceman


Here's the music video and the original version of the song:
Her hair.... is KOOOL

Tango Shoes

aha, always loved this song. It's got such... SAUCINESS B)

I Love Myself Today
The original self-love anthem. 
Before Gaga and Katy could tell us we were born a firework.
"Hey Mom and Dad? Yeah, I was just wonderin'...."

We're Not Gonna Take It

Dayummm, how did she survive that greased up, muscle-headed dog pile? O_o

1 comment:

  1. Out of those songs the only one i havent heard before was Tango Shoes, but i NEVER knew who the artist was.. LOL! Thanks :D

    LOL!!
    "i love you man.."

    ReplyDelete