Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Say Whaat?

Now it all becomes clear to me 
Found these pics on the Stanton Warriors' Facebook page, ePIC. B)

... 
And I want to put my jacket on you, whatchu gonna do 'bout it?
Remember that saying, "two's a crowd"? It doesn't apply here.
Hey, could I order a drink with my Ice Tea?

This song is rad! I like it better acoustic, at least, the acoustic version is what caught my ear. This is the live on the Big Ugly Yellow Couch.
Cough Syrup -Young the Giant


... and this comment made me shake my head. What happens to people when they go on YouTube? All gloves come off and the comments get real nasty, or real weird O_o

This song makes me wanna strip naked, burst out of my window, free fall 28 floors, faceplant in the snow, make a snow angel mixed with my own blood, shiver from the cold, get hypothermia, DIE, go the pearly gate, say wuzzup to Jesus, do our secret hand shake, look for Buddha, find him, have him reincarnate me into a frog, meet a princess, kiss her, turn into a prince, order my subjects to bring me a computer, listen to this song again, cry myself to sleep. Wake up.. Repeat 
- yac311

This kid... will never do the dishes again (at least not without looking over his shoulder) xD


Enjoy your Tuesday evening and don't forget to check out the free songs on iTunes! 


Cheers from your music blogger still awaiting her iPod,
iKaria

No comments:

Post a Comment