Tuesday, November 8, 2011

New Music: Garbage Day



Hello!
I'm in the middle of a well-needed break between writing midterms/ assignments/ papers... so clearly that means my free time should be used on productive things like blogging.
My logic = good B)

Here's some tunes I've been listening to this week. Enjoy!

The Lady Is a Tramp - Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett
I LOVE it when Gaga sings like this! She has such a beautiful voice and the pop music we usually hear doesn't do her voice the justice it deserves. lol, and they have such cute chemistry in this video ^^


A Heavy Abacus - The Joy Formidable

According to the X92.9fm, Dave Grohl endorses this band.

Perfect Morning - Long Arm

Good music to get into 'the zone' 8)

Genie In a Bottle - Christina Aguilera

Listening to Christina and Britney is like the musical equivalent of comfort food - these are songs I listened to growing up that hold sentimental value now. lol, that borders on sounding sappy! Bad iKaria!

Sharin and Sune of The Raveonettes
In antici-pation of my new iPod that will fit full albums (64GB baby, oh yeah), I finally downloaded an album on iTunes that I've had on my Wish List for a while: The Raveonettes' Lust Lust Lust. I also bought Florence + The Machine's new album Ceremonials. 

You Want the Candy - The Raveonettes



Shake It Out - Florence + The Machine


Impatiently awaiting my new iPod,
iKaria


P.S. My current iPod is a first generation Touch... a music blogger using an 8GB iPod is like sleeping with a blanket that's too small - it covers the essentials, but leaves a lot out. (Not to mention how ridiculous it would look... LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment