Thursday, September 1, 2011

The "After 4:00am Club"

Forget warm milk - the key to a solid sleep is a solid textbook
Random videos I found while trawling YouTube at 4 in the morning... no big deal *yawns*

It began with Fol Chen - In Ruins

this was a comment from FilmeSubitrate:


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


progressed to Jookabox - You Cried Me


went back to an old friend Grizzly Bear - Ready, Able


and made a new friend CocoRosie - Lemonade

Believe it or not, the female moustache
 is/was a fashion trend... at least, I recall reading something about it a couple months back. Let's see if I can find it!

Someone please revoke my membership... lol

iKaria

1 comment:

  1. Back to back blogging! I like it! And I guess the best of videos must come out at 4 because these were all pretty sweet. All 3 had their special vibes to them. thanks for the muzik!

    ReplyDelete