Saturday, September 24, 2011

The After 11:23pm Club

yarly
Yes, I jumped ship - I cancelled my membership with the "After 4:00am Club" and bought a temporary pass with the "After 11:23pm Club". I'm moving up... err, back in the world - in the best possible way. Here's some cool stuff I saw this week:

"The Hills are alive with the sound of music..." 

Broken Bells - The Ghost Inside


Oh, and remember that post about planking? Yeah, well that's OLDDD news now (apparently!). The latest crazes? Batmanning, owling, horsemanning and plumbking to name a few... =S
Batmanning
Plumbking ... ewww

An awesome picture my mom sent me xD

Some more music (YouTube is like the Facebook for music bloggers - you can't just "check one thing"):

The Lovely Sparrows - Year of the Dog


Ellie Goulding - Lights (Bassnectar Remix)


A random funny I stumbled upon on my fbook Home Feed:


And some old favorites that I finally put onto my iPod:


Placebo - Pure Morning



Sugar Ray - Every Morning


The Crystals - Then He Kissed Me


Whoo! Well, it is after 11:23pm, but I don't think that matters much since I started this post yesterday xD

iKaria

No comments:

Post a Comment