Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Cat Piano

Photo credit: www.covershut.com
Just as an aside (this has absolutely nothing to do with cats or pianos) I'm not sure what's going on with my playlists but it looks like I may need to find another website, do you guys have any suggestions?

"Sit back and let the locution caress you .... lexicon lifting limits - carefully cradling confines." - iKaria, ever the poet
I'd pulled out some wickedly wonderful phrases from this but I thought not to spoil your experience of it by having you read them before you watched it. Do you have a favorite line? Share it below!

A big shout-out to MAKAVELI for sending this to me!

3 comments:

  1. Hehe, it's sort of related by the fact that we can't listen to your playlists at the moment. Sooner or later your vestal MUSEic play list will return :P

    I'll keep an eye out for websites similar to playlist.com
    Cant think of any off the top of my head

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks promising:
    http://widgets.grooveshark.com/make

    I made one! I tried to post it here, but apparently my "HTML cannot be accepted" lol... Hopefully it will let you use them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are AWESOME!! Thanks guys! :D
    I have 3 playlists created and ready to go - I just need to add music to what would otherwise be nothing more than a list of words :P

    ReplyDelete