Sunday, February 20, 2011

Return to the Moonheart

How now, dear followers?

I haven't forgotten about MuseontheMind, but alack, life seems to have gotten the better of me. Blast you, "real life"! (Although, I recently saw a great rendition of Shakespear's "Kind Lear" and vowed to myself to incorporate some his text  into my vocabulary, so, you'll have to grin and bear all the flibbertigibbet ;)

I was recently reminded of my blogging absence by a friend (thanks!) but also by the nearing anniversary of this blog. It was one year ago this week that I started blogging to, erm, pass the time. But it seems that time was the one that passed me by. What was it that someone wise once said, oh yes:

"Don't waste your time or time will waste...you."- Matthew James Bellamy

Great words from the enigmatic Bellamy.
Anyhoo, I think this blog is going to officially declare itself as a music blog - there is so much great music out there! Even as I express my exasperation that I can't offer my playlists in a single location, I'll try and figure out a more clever way to deliver my new discoveries.

Now begins my effort to divorce myself from fbook and dedicate more time to MuseontheMind.
*rolls up sleeves*


Ahh, so much to talk about with dear Maffoo - but I'll leave that for it's own post. LOVE this shirt!

Now if I could just get the new playlist up... Oy, technology is going to be the death of me >.<

2 comments:

  1. the page has come a long way 8) woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I know I've spent FAR too much time on fbook when I'm looking for a "like" button on blogger XD. Thanks! And hopefully one day this page can make like a rocket and really take off!

    ReplyDelete