Sunday, February 14, 2010

Time Is Running Out! ... in a mannner of speaking

Hello all! ... isn't that funny, I made this blog to write and now I don't know what to say >.< Pretty much, blogging is my way of justifying the inordinate amout of time I spend online. This is what I was thinking at about 1:30am last Saturday:
"Oh, the irony! After spending 6 consecutive hours online - a pitiful combination of sleep deprivation and watching YouTube blogs (vloging?) - my weariness led me not to reconsider my priorities and effective usage of time, but instead to this conclusion: I needed to make a blog. Where else could I ramble on about random things in a random fashion at random times?"
To be specific, I needed an outlet. And yes, I do have a slight (ever so slight) obession with the band Muse but then again who doesn't?... [no snarky comments yet, plz]. Well, what better way to end this off than with an awesome MUSEic video ;)


(oh, by the way, this is just the beginning mwahahahah.....)

1 comment:

  1. What a positive outlet! You really got a way with words. If I were to extrapolate, this would go pretty high and wide on the cartesian plain!

    ReplyDelete