Thursday, June 3, 2010

W.O.W.

These ladies have some wicked skills and creativity! It boggles the mind all the potential I never realized nails could possess.

*The following photos are NOT my own. They were sent to my by a friend and unfortunately, I don't know who they belong to but they probably came from the lovely ladies at MakeUpAlley






Maybe I'll try that next week...>:D *muahahaha*



This one may require more practice, methinks...

*NEW STUFF!!
Hey folks! I realize that many of you have come to this page looking for more info on the craziness also known as rainbow nails. I'm still looking for more specific info/tutorials on how to create the rainbow, but in essence the technique is called "water marbling" and here is a video that shows you one way to marble your mani:

If you would like me to research other types of nail art just comment below! :D

3 comments:

  1. Ooohh... I must try this!
    But like you said, it looks like it will take practice. I don't think it will look as good first try lol. Those people are creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a girl on the train this morning with nails colored like a strawberry, and it looked amazing. Us girls should definitely get together with our nail paints sometime and try some of these out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, agreed!
    I've got a bunch more pictures of some extraordinary designs from MakeUpAlley, I'll try and put them up this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete